Prague ÚAN Florenc – Prague central bus station is local and international bus terminal.
Station hall is located close to the Prague metro station Florenc (intersection of lines B/C) and is open since 04:00 AM, new hall from 05:00 am, closing at midnight.
Entrance to new terminal building
Bus station is just jump from Prague metro lines
Bus station is very well equipped and in very good condition. Travelers on budged will be very pleased. Services provided are:
- Free WiFi Internet (in the new hall)
- Internet Café (run by StudentAgency, Internet free for their travelers, otherwise 0,8 CZK/min.); open 08:30am – 21:00
- Fast-Foods (Burger King and others)
- Left-luggage office (baggage room), open 5:00AM till 12:00PM / 50 CZK or 2 EUR per day
- Currency exchange, ATMs
- Toilets (WC) and showers in new hall
- Smoking zones (the station is non-smoking)
- Electronic online departures / arrivals timetable with information about delays
- Booking clerks of different transport operators
Florenc bus terminal is used both for national and international coach connections. All buses arrive to platform 99. Platforms for departure are usually:
- Platform 1: Austria (Wien), France (Paris), Italy
- Platform 2: Germany (Nuremberg, Frankfurt am M., Bonn, Köln) – Netherlands (Utrecht, Amsterdam)
- Platform 8: CSAD Tisnov buses to Zurich – Bern -Geneve
- Platform 21: Germany (Munich) – Switzerland (Zürich, Bern)
- Platform 22: Hungary (Budapest), Germany (Dresden, Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg), England (London)
ÚAN Florenc bus terminal is used both for national and international coach connections. All buses arrive to platform 99. Official address of ÚAN Florenc is Křižíkova 6, 186 00 Prague, Czech Republic; GPS coordinates (GPS) – 50.089422, 14.439838.
One Reply to “Prague ÚAN Florenc – Prague central bus station”